KENINVEST Kenya Investment Authority
KenInvest will strive to continuously provide quality services on a wide array of areas to investors. These include:
- Assistance in obtaining any necessary licenses and permits,
- Assisting in obtaining incentives or exemptions under the Income Tax Act, the Customs and Excise Act, the Value Added Tax Act or other legislation,
- Providing information to investors on the business climate, operating rules,investment opportunities and sources of capital, and
- Liaison with other government agencies for the issuance of additional licenses and approvals not directly handled by the Authority.
Post – Investment Services
- Issuance of Investment Certificate, that facilitates immediate start of a business,
- Provision of After Care services,and
- Continuous liaison with other stakeholders who interface with investors in their day-to-day operations with an ultimate aim of improving the investment environment and to make it easier to do business.