Secure Magazine Limited
About Secure Magazine Limited, your security guide Magazine
Our goal is to produce a high quality magazine that captures the essence of Security in our neighborhood. Through using highly skilled writers and technical experts who have a passion for their profession, we are able to present articles and graphics that will inform and enlighten the readers of the magazine.
We believe our product, the Secure Magazine, will have the appeal, longevity and competitive edge to thrive in the marketplace.
Secure Magazine is a quarterly, up-market magazine that will be distributed through newsagents and selected retail outlets throughout the region and other parts of the world. The magazine has a scope that covers the prevailing security situations, security products and services, business profiling, business success stories, regulation and policies affecting security among others. Secure Magazine is a premium, glossy publication with a focus on high quality and presentation.
We help the other security product vendors and service providers in maintaining and maximizing their position in the marketplace by giving them space to advertise on our magazine at competitive rates. They can either place an advert or do a sponsored editorial. Our clients are both local and international.
The magazine will be circulated in print through newsstands and other networks that SML may deem appropriate. Secure Magazine will also be available in a downloadable electronic format. Readers will be able to buy back issues from the same website. Complimentary copies of the magazine will be given to guests at regional events and promotions. Our team is working closely with local promotion council and exhibitors.
- To be the most authoritative and most preferred security publication both locally and internationally
- Promote security holistically by become the leading provider of security news and updates on trending solutions.
- We shall always avoid sensational reporting.
- We shall strive to report on issues and situations as they are.
- We shall avoid bias and heresy.
- We will provide our advertisers and partners with an equal platform to showcase their products and/or services.
- All our activities shall be guided by fair business practices.