Fire Product Search
Originally launched back in 2007 the Fire Product Search website serves an ever-growing international community of fire and rescue industry professionals including both the trade and end users.
We are the world’s largest online interactive product and suppliers database serving the fire fighting and fire rescue industries with site users from Europe, USA, Asia, Middle East, South & Central America and Australasia searching for the latest firefighting and rescue equipment.
Our site users include fire chiefs, fire service industry specifiers, professional firefighters, fire training officers, volunteer firefighters, technical rescue teams and trade specialists covering the field of fire fighting and rescue.
The Fire Product Search team also produce a daily newspaper called Fire Product Search Daily.
- The worlds largest online interactive product and suppliers database of fire and rescue companies in the world
- International community of fire chiefs, professional fire fighters fire training officers and trade specialists covering the field of fire fighting and rescue
- Over 225,000 annual unique visitors
Fire Product Search Facts
- Fire Product Search is the highest ranking most used website serving the international fire and rescue community.
- Fire Product Search is an interactive product guide for fire industry professionals with high monthly unique visitor number statistics.
- The majority of our visitors are interested in purchasing or researching firefighting and rescue equipment.
- Fire Product Search has the largest and most detailed database of fire fighting and fire rescue equipment and products in the world.
- Fire Product Search has been specially designed to make searching for products a quick and easy experience. You can browse through categories, search using keywords or a company with ease.
- We offer expert commentary, a FREE monthly e-newsletter, information on global fire conferences and exhibitions plus the latest industry and product news.
- Fire Product Search was first launched in 2007, it was completely re-designed and re-launched in the summer of 2011. This is the third generation of the Fire Product Search website and was launched in September 2016. We are constantly updating and upgrading the site to serve better our customers and users.
- Over the last 10 years, we have built industry contacts, a subscriber database and serve an ever-growing international community of fire and rescue industry professionals.
- The August 2016 Fire Product Search Newsletter was sent to our database of 9,136 internationally based fire industry trade and end users.
Find out more by visiting http://www.fireproductsearch.com/